Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Musings: I Just Wanna Sleep

Well I guess it's time for me to jump on the bandwagon!

I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog since moving back to Ann Arbor and now that we're in the middle of the worst winter ever, I have more time on my hands to experiment with this.

As my blog title suggests, a lot of my posts will be about Ann Arbor and things I'm rediscovering about this great town. I grew up in the Ann Arbor-area and graduated from the University of Michigan and after a quick two year stint in Chicago I'm back in the Mitten state for good (fingers crossed...) You can find more about me in the About Me section.

For now, I'll leave you with my Monday Musing. Here's to hoping I get enough sleep this week and make some nice things!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :-) Had a similar idea, unfortunately my blog is in German...But:
    I, I follow, I follow you deep sea baby
    I follow you,
    I, I follow you, dark boom honey
    I follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iris :)

      Luckily I've got Google Translate!

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo, I'm reading this EVERY DAY

    ReplyDelete