Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Ode to Lululemon

When I moved back to Ann Arbor from Chicago I was a little worried I'd miss having all of my favorite stores close by. But the stores in the new Arbor Hills complex have helped (though they've hurt my bank account...)

My favorite store opening there? Lululemon, of course!

I have a slight obsession with anything Lululemon. The clothes are amazing, plus the stores are involved with local gyms / studios and they have fun events. My recent favorite was yoga at Crisler Center.


Last week Lulu unveiled a spring sneak peek and I basically want everything in the video:



And who wouldn't want to live in this sweater?


Just bought it in tan, but black seems like a justifiable purchase -- right?
I could write a novel about my love for all things Lulu (despite some recent PR mishaps), but I'll instead leave you with a little Detroit-themed love. Happy early Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment